Tile Stores Hollywood Florida | Things You Need to Know About Natural Stone Tiles
Tile adds functionality and distinct beauty to any room, especially to your living spaces. With a wide selection, patterns, designs, colors, materials, and exclusive collections, tile stores Hollywood Florida has it all. Revitalize the ambiance and look of your home with tile that can achieve any style or design you’ve been dreaming of. If you’re not a designer, that shouldn’t be a problem. We’re here to walk you through on how to choose the right tile for a specific room, help you create a work of art on your floors and walls, and choosing the materials for your renovation project.
Why Go for Natural Stone Tiles for Flooring Renovation
Nothing is more elegant and luxurious than natural stone tiles among flooring materials. Natural stone refers to a variety of mountain-borne mineral substances that can stand in contrast to any manufactured stone or synthetic products. Natural stone tiles have been used for a very long time now for interior design purposes. These tiles remain popular today due to its durability and ability to withstand wear and tear while maintaining their aesthetics.
Types of Natural Stone Tiles
When choosing natural stone tiles for your flooring materials, it’s important to understand the characteristics of the type of stone flooring tile you are going to purchase to make sure whether it’s the right tile for a specific location. Natural stone tile options include:
- Marble – In terms of luxury status and durability, marble tile is the king of tiles. It is so durable that it can be difficult to cut and work with. Marble tile is ideal for bathroom walls and floors.
- Slate – This tile is ideal for an outdoor kitchen or installed around the hearth because of its fireproof quality.
- Onyx — A translucent stone similar to glass and is also fragile. This requires some expertise to install. Onyx tile needs to be sealed repeatedly if it’s going to be installed in wet areas like bathrooms or kitchens, as it tends to be porous.
- Travertine – Used as a substitute for marble tiles to cover large areas because it is less expensive. This is ideal around the pool area, kitchens, and baths.
- Limestone – This is a very soft stone that is also a good heat conductor. Polished limestone requires more upkeep to keep the nice shine.
Ready to Schedule Your One-on-One Design Consultation with Us? Visit Our Tiles Stores Hollywood Florida!
Renovation can be tough, but D&B Tile got you covered! D&B Tile is among numerous tile stores Hollywood Florida that offer unique, high-quality tile designs and services. From choosing the right tile to installation, we’ll make your tile journey with us easy and fun. Let us help you create your dream room by contacting us today.