CTEF Installer Certification: Get the Recognition You Deserve
Show customers your company can deliver high-quality tile work correctly the first time!
The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF) provides the Certified Tile Installer (CTI) certification test which shows you are a trusted professional. Take the written test online at home and the hands-on test in Orlando, FL, pass both and become a CTI. Get a nationally-recognized, industry-backed certificate that consumers trust when selecting a tile installer.
Benefits of Being a Certified Tile Installer (CTI)
- Register for the test at Coverings, get a $200 discount – You pay only $295
- Pass the written & hands-on tests, you get $1,500 in manufacturer’s coupons
- $1,500 – $300 (one day’s labor) – $295 (registration) = Over $900 in your pocket WOW!
- Testing close to home, less time away from the job
- Prove you are a better installer to your customers
- Be recognized as a cut above the “average” installers
- Gain consumer confidence, show your wallet card and certificate
- Increase earning potential – get paid for the quality you provide
- Exclusive use of the CTI logo on shirts, hats, email, and truck
- Prominently listed & hot linked on the CTEF website by your city and state
- Be listed as a CTI on your distributor’s showroom list
- Customer brochures to demonstrate the value of hiring a CTI
Requirements to Take the CTI Test
- Minimum of two years experience as a full-time lead installer doing better quality work
- Ability to review written plans, do prep, layout, cutting and fitting, installation, sealant and detail the project without assistance
Visit www.ceramictilefoundation.org to register on their secure site for the CTI test on April 4th to 7th at the Orlando Convention Center.
With proof of taking the test, D&B Tile will reimburse you for your test and one night hotel expenses during your stay at the Coverings event. You don’t have to pass the test, just take the test and D&B will reimburse you so all the way around you don’t lose anything.”!